::Faith::Hope::Love::

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Psalms 103:1-5
Bless the Lord, o my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, and who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

**Sorry I am late! :( , This past weekend (almost a week ago) was one of the most FUN times that I had with the kids! It's always fun but the atmosphere was a bit different. We had a little less kids than we do normally but that gave me (us) a time to connect with some of them more than we would get to on a regular basis individually since there are so many of them and not so many of us! :) Here are a few pictures ..not from this past weekend but of the kiddos in **** They are so special! :)
Also...one really cool thing that happened this weekend was that I had my friend from school come, he is from Korea, he is also a Christian but this is his first time really to ever kind of be involved in helping ministry (he is here to study for work) anyways, it was such a beautiful view to see the way the boys took to him so well. This place is in need of some strong godly men to love on the kids!! Praise God for an opportunity not only to love on these kids but to encourage my friend also. :) He always knows just what we need!....speaking of which, this past Tuesday it turns out that I was the only student in BOTH language and grammar class to show up! Which means I had 2 hours of one on one time with each teacher! That was a beatiful gift from the Lord. Like I said, He always knows just what we need! :)


We had a jump rope contest!

                    Lunch time! The kids come Mon-Sat for lunch! :)
  Elian 8yrs old, Michelle 3yrs
               Tried doing a relay but it didnt really work out! We had fun anyways! :)
           Jorge and Michelle (brother and sister.) One Saturday when I came, Jorge came running to give me a hug. I honestly did not remember seeing him before but I gladly accepted the hug. From that time on, he and his sister have kind of "stuck" to me...as you can see in the photo above! :)

Blessings on your week. :) Love Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment