::Faith::Hope::Love::

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I had a wonderful day with the kids in *****, what a great way to spend a day in a little town and to have the kids smile, run and give you a hug! I am so blessed!!!!
There is one little guy that has an infection of some sort in one of his ears, it is practically double the size of the other one and looks very sore however he says it doesn’t hurt that much. He hasn’t been to the doctor.....pray he gets better please! :)

The kids just long for attention so much, I want to make them all feel so special and love them well and most importantly I want them to KNOW and LIVE God's love....Holy Spirit please protect these little ones from the schemes of the enemy and draw their hearts to the Father.

For me, sometimes I struggle with serving the person right next to me ...living side by side me and thriving towards the same goals as I......but Jesus says for us to serve one another........love one another as I have loved you...He says that by this, all men will know that we are His disciples (Jn 13:34-35) and in the verses below we learn from Jesus's example.....

JN 13:12-17 NLT

      After washing their feet, he put on his robe again and sat down and asked, Do you understand what I was doing? You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and you are right, because it is true. And since I, the Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other's feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you. How true it is that a servant is not greater than the master. Nor the messengers more important than the one who sends them. You know these things- now do them! That is the path of blessing.

                     
Lord, help me to choose Your ways...always!


:)Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Melissa! Just wanted to drop in and say hi and that we continue to think about you and pray for you and your ministry during your time in Costa Rica. My kids still think of you as "the tickle monster" and remember you fondly. :) Blessings on you this week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melis - for some reason, my comments on your blog don't always stick.........but know that we are proud of you and confident that the One who called you will continue to guide, watch over, and bless you...........LOVE u

    ReplyDelete