::Faith::Hope::Love::

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nicaragua otra vez!

Well, it's time to leave the country again! I have to leave every 3 months for 72 hours so I will be heading to Nicaragua again this Friday...I was supposed to go with some local friends that I made however plans fell through with that trip today; thank God that the school still had room to add me in on the student trip! It was going to be about $100 cheaper to go with friends but I have no other option at this point...and I know that God is sovereign in all areas of my life so I am believing there is purpose in this trip specifically (more than just the mandate to leave.)  as although we have had this trip planned for around a month, I felt like the Lord kind of dropped in my heart at the end of last week that I would be returning to the same spot that I had gone for my last visa trip and put excitement in my heart to see the kids again... I am looking forward to seeing the children that I met in the street the last time and I believe for holy moments this weekend. My heart is craving living water.

Prayer Request:
Please pray for God's protection and provision...

Psalms 31:5
  Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
         You have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment