::Faith::Hope::Love::

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A few weeks later...:)

I had planned to post on this blog one time per week (which is stretching it for me since I am not one who likes to journal nor am I much of a writer, none the less it seems to be the best way to share with you.) however,  my computer has been out of commission for the last 3 weeks well at least my internet connection and things tend to take a little or a lot longer to get done here in Costa Rica than in North America. Its Tico Time...something I will be getting used to! And I actually kind of like even though its inconvenient sometimes. I have a lot to learn from these Ticos!

School has been really great so far, I am enjoying my classes and teachers! I feel as though I have been here much longer than 3 weeks and am happy with my progress over these last couple of weeks.

I am getting acquainted with my schedule, meeting new people, trying to make new friends with locals and speaking the little Spanish I currently know often.

Please pray for God given friendship and direction for the ministry that He would have me be involved in while studying.

To God be the glory,

Prov 22:11 He who loves purity of heart and has grace on his lips, the king will be his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment