::Faith::Hope::Love::

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day #1

This morning my dad woke up in the wee hours of the morning with me to drive me to the airport so I could catch my 6am flight to San Jose, Costa Rica (with a layover in Miami.) I am currently waiting at MIA and will be here for the next few hours.

I love being at the airport! One of my favourite things to do is people watch and no better place to do that than an airport, in my opinion. I also enjoy the conversations that happen at airports and in airplanes; some of the greatest times of ministry that I have experienced has been on airplanes. God is constantly creating opportunity for His name to be lifted high on this earth and we must simply be open. So God, please help me to be open and aware today, help me to focus on you and what you are doing in this place! May your name be lifted high!

Well' friends hope all is well with you today...Updates to come!

Melissa

Let not mercy and truth forsake you: bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart, and so find favour and high esteem in the sight of God and man. Prov 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment