::Faith::Hope::Love::

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I see you Lord, even in the smallest details of my life.  I am comforted by the God of the Heavens who brings peace that surpasses all human understanding and you tell my heart it is going to be okay.

On Monday evening, I was at an event representing Compassion and as I was putting out the child packs, I came across a young girl, 10 years old from Thailand in a beautiful white dress with coloured pom poms and I heard a little whisper in my heart to not put her photo on the table and that she would be sponsored on Tuesday evening. At the moment, I wasn't sure if I was hearing right, but I chose to wait anyway. On Tuesday evening, I put her picture out on the table....AND, she was the first child to get sponsored! How amazing is that?

Then, another lady came and shared that she and her husband had been thinking about looking for another way to give. They already sponsor 1 child with Compassion but hadn't thought about Compassion being the "other way to give," and after the presentation, she was reminded and called her husband and asked if they could sponsor another. When she arrived at the table to speak with me, she requested a young girl from Ecuador - there was only 1 girl - 9 years old who just happens to be the same age as this woman's son...a match made in Heaven if you ask me :)

This was a confirmation to my heart that He is in control and He is truly sovereign over all. I trust Him with my life. How about you?

xo
:) Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment