::Faith::Hope::Love::

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hopeful! :)

Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.
                                                     Rom.12:12
 
I have hope that He has a plan and a purpose for where He has me and where He is bringing me to. I have hope that He sees me where I am at and knows the secret desires of my heart. I hope for what I desire.
 
HOPE
 
A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
 
I am in Panama, hoping. I am working as an English teacher and hoping that His light shines through me to my students and co-workers. I am hoping that God will lead me to connect with those He desires and give me favour in daily interactions. I am missing my family, hoping that God will comfort us in our time apart, however long that is. I am living with one of the most beautiful families I know, hoping that God will bless them abundantly for the kindness that they show me. I am hoping that I can one day work full-time loving and working with children here or there. I am hoping for the revelation of the knowledge of Jesus Christ our Lord to become real to all of my loved ones. I am hoping that each day I put Him first in my schedule. I am hoping for greater things yet to come. I AM HOPING FOR SO MANY THINGS....I won't write them all. I will just keep hoping, believing, working hard, and praying for His perfect will to be done.
 
Love Always,
 
Melissa
 
**click here :)
 
 
 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment