::Faith::Hope::Love::

Sunday, July 29, 2012


It's rainy season here in Costa Rica--it has been since April. However, we are just starting to actually see the rain falling. It has been raining basically the entire weekend almost non stop, and apparently it has been raining for the past 5 days on the Carribean side. These are some pictures that were taken yesterday....I was on my way to the Carribean side with a friend-- we were trying to make a quick "visa" trip to Panama....(MY LAST ONE!) ...but couldn't make it ....due to the roads being shut down! This isn't even the worst of it.
As I look at these pictures....though, I am reminded of how I am covered...in HIS grace. His grace falls on me...like the rain, freely. He is faithful...looking at these pictures and hearing the rain fall down, I am reminded of my NEED for HIM...I am reminded of the grace that He gives me ever so freely and oh so daily.

Thank you Jesus. for loving me. and for covering me with your grace.....and your MERCY!

click here.
soak.
He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment