::Faith::Hope::Love::

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello!! How is everyone doing? I am so excited to share a bit of this past weekend with you!  I was able to return to **** this weekend and stayed with a lady that I had met there a while ago. She lives in a humble home in one of the poorer neighbourhoods of ****. I have stayed there once before so I knew what to expect. She is a woman who does not yet know the Lord and is so hungry for love and attention. I feel honoured that the Lord has connected us, I pray that I would be faithful with this relationship.....I really feel immersed when I stay with her as it is a very unusual sight to see a foreigner in this neighborhood :) and  that is exactly what I am trying to do- immerse. Live life with people here. I feel so happy to do so...to  LIVE LIFE WITH PEOPLE.....here.
:)
I had the opportunity to attend the "Kids Club" that one of the local churches puts on every Saturday. I love Kids Club!! ***Here are a few pics (that the kids took of course!):

                                                                       *Smiles



                                                                *Sweet girls

       *Each child receives a ziplock bag of beans and rice to take home to their family.


Also, you may remember me posting about the lady and her daughter from Nicaragua that I met while waiting for the bus in SJ to go to ****, I had mentioned that they were new to **** anyways, I met up with the mother and her daughter for ice cream and to play at the park, it was such a blessed time! They will be moving back to Nicaragua next week....and I plan to visit them for my next visa trip! :) Here is a picture from our time at the park together:


1 Timothy 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Have a great week.
:)Melissa W

No comments:

Post a Comment