::Faith::Hope::Love::

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Issues of the Heart...

Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)
Above all else, guard your heart, for it affects everything you do.
                                                       
(NKJV) Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.

(NIV)  Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.

What is in our hearts? Search my heart oh God, show me what the content is.


Hey people...On my way to a bible study right now... (FYI: completely in Spanish...not that I understand everything...but it is great practice and a great way to meet local believers.)

More to come soon....

Praying for God's heart to be my heart,

:) Melissa W

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Thanks for the reminder, friend, to guard thy heart. And props to you for being one brave lady to attend an all-Spanish Bible study. That takes some courage! Love ya, friend :) Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa! So glad that you're blogging your journey...we have wondered how you are doing, and now we can keep up with you this way!!

    Praying for you, for understanding, opportunities, friendships and financial provision. Blessings to you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how exicitng to hear from both of you :) Thank you for reading my blog, sorry for any gramatical erros.. I kind of just write and publish lol
    Lisa..I want you to know that I have been keeping up with your blog.. I enjoy seeing pictures of the kids and hearing about your life! Thank you for praying for me too..I am so blessed by it. Keep in touch!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete